Welkom, Gasten
Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord: Onthoud mij
Dit is de optionele forumheader voor de ideeënbus.

Onderwerp: On that injury report they are required to list

On that injury report they are required to list 1 maand 1 dag geleden #831

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk's Profielfoto
  • Fresh Boarder
WE HAVE A TITANS INJURY REPORT Week 1 is here Cheap Tennessee Titans Hoodie , and that means the Titans are required to release an injury report. It is a brand new day!We have confirmation of the Paul Kuharsky report that Rashaan Evans has been suffering from a hamstring injury. So the people that have been calling him soft because he exited practice with “heat related issues” can be put at ease.The report states that Jack Conklin, Harold Landry and Derrick Morgan were all limited in practice today. I think Conklin and Morgan are long-shots to play, but I am starting to believe that Landry has a chance to be out there. It might be on a limited basis, but they are going to need anything they can get from him with the numbers being so thin.The only Titan that didn’t practice today was Kendrick Lewis with an apparent foot injury.Titans waive WR Nick Williams and QB Austin Davis; sign LB Robert Spillane and have one open roster spot The Titans announced this afternoon that they are waiving wide receiver Nick Williams and quarterback Austin Davis to make room for linebacker Robert Spillane and a player to be named later. There is all sorts of stuff to read in to these moves.First, obviously the Titans were just as frustrated with Williams’ critical drop and failure to cross the face of the defensive back on Mariota’s one interception Sunday. It was a very bad day for him and ultimately it cost him his job. Davis’ release is not surprising. The Titans prefer to carry only two quarterbacks on the 53-man roster and now that Marcus Mariota and Blaine Gabbert are both healthy, there was no need for him to be here. I would imagine the Titans will look to add a young quarterback to the practice squad to give them a third arm in practice though. Spillane’s addition makes me at least a little bit concerned that Wesley Woodyard isn’t going to be back this week (or maybe even longer) and the team is bolstering numbers at the position to prepare for his absence. We will know more about Woodyard’s prognosis tomorrow when the Titans release their first injury report for the week. I am happy to see Spillane get a shot though as he was one of the feel good stories of training camp.The big news out of this announcement, however, is that empty roster spot. It almost certainly will be a wide receiver that fills it — there’s no way that Tennessee is carrying just four receivers in to the Ravens game — but who that someone could be is anyone’s guess. My initial reaction is that it must not be one of the two receivers currently on practice squad — Cameron Batson and Chad Hansen — because the Titans probably would have simply announced that move at the same time. I would expect it to be a veteran receiver instead. Losing Rishard Matthews and Nick Williams out of that wide receiver room in the last couple weeks has left them exceedingly young and inexperienced at the position. It may sound like non-sense, but having an experienced player that you can bounce things off of can be very helpful for a position group.The names that are out there include Dez Bryant Cheap Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys , Jeremy Maclin, Markus Wheaton, Corey Coleman, Jeremy Kerley, Bennie Fowler, and Jeff Janis. Out of that group, really only Bryant, Maclin, and Kerley would qualify as true veteran type players. However www.officialtitansfootballstore.com , if I’m looking for a veteran presence to help mold a young wide receiver room, Dez Bryant i
Alleen ingelogde leden kunnen reageren.
Tijd voor maken pagina: 0.231 seconden